Yet Another Newbie Here, Hi!

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! I just joined, had a look around, posted a question, and now I'm ready to mingle. Like most of you probably are I'm kinda obsessed with my two kitties and love to talk about them! Kitties, bf and I all live together in good old Idaho in a beautiful mountain valley.

Here's the kits:

The fat old man, Sirvester [Combo Sylvester and Survivor]

He was found in our garage many, many years ago searching for something to eat. He warmed up and made friends fast...just in time to get his paw caught in a fox trap. He returned home one day without it and has lived indoors as a fat, lazy housecat ever since.

He enjoys catnip (a little too much) wet food (also a little too much) and snuggling. He's 17 lbs of snuggly squish.

And Reese.

The new arrival. She was found outside of our house starving, suffering from dehydration and a very nasty UTI that spread and nearly killed her. In the end she pulled through though, and she's the happiest kitten you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting. She enjoys fetching toys and splashing in the shower.

She's also been fantastic for old Sir, because she gets his overweight butt up and running! Who knew he just needed someone to play with?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Sirvester (love his name) is very handsome. And Reese is adorable. :catlove:
Thanks for rescuing them both. :petcat::heartshape:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
TobiDaDog TobiDaDog , Servester and Reese, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-090004.gif
to you all.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for taking both of them in.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We're glad to have you here! Sirvester is so handsome! I love his coat markings and little white feet. Reese is such a lovely kitty! She has beautiful eyes and such a cute face. I look forward to seeing more pictures of them!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So good of you to rescue these two sweet kitties! Beautiful photos, too, by the way. Welcome! :hithere:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Sirvester AND Reese! Such lovely cats they are! And I'm wildly jealous that you were able to get that pretty garland on Reese, take a picture that was more than the blur of a speeding cat, and have fingers to type with afterwards!