Xena Has Been Gone 1 Year

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know if this year went fast or slow. I do know I miss Xena and think of her daily. I do know I was so very fortunate to have shared some time with her. I am thankful for how she took care of me when I was supposed to take care of her. I know she is in a perfect condition in a perfect place. I just wish she was still here with me.
2010_06270011.JPG
2010_09250029.JPG
2007_1231Nancy0085.JPG

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Precious Xena, no matter how much time goes by she will always be near. The anguish you feel with the loss is equal to the love you shared. The bond that ties your souls together will be with you forever and brings joy to your heart for having her in your life and sharing your life journey with her for a little while. Her new path will parallel yours forever, until it crosses once more. She would never want to bring sadness into your life, so remember the happy times, not the sad, and know the bond you two share can never be broken. She is no longer in your physical life, but will remain in your spiritual life for eternity, because that is what love is, a spiritual bond that will never die.
Do something good in her memory on this day of remembrance, donate cat food or litter to your local shelter, or give your time to help socialize the kittens, she would be proud that you honor her so by doing these things in her name. Talk to her and tell her that you miss her so, not a day goes by that she isn't in your thoughts and prayers. she'll hear you and your heart will fill with the love she sends your way.
I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through, I wish I could take it away. But I can share your feelings, because I have been there, so i hope it helps to say I understand and that you are not alone on this bittersweet journey of grief. Take care and know your sweet girl is resting in peace, grateful for the home and the love you gave her, and for the love you still send on the wings of a dove. Take care......

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, my friend, those anniversaries catch at our hearts, and kick us in the gut, don't they? Knowing that they are fine, and that their spirits are with us still just doesn't quite take the place of that sweet, warm weight on our laps, or nestled close as we sleep. My heart is with you.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How beautiful and gorgeous Xena was, indeed!
Those pics make me wish I could hug her :)
These sad anniversaries, a year or ten years, are always painful and remind us of too many moments, Sometimes bad and good ones are mixed and we can't tell one from another.
I had a sad anniversary myself yesterday, I know how you are feeling.
Xena is up there, in a beautiful, peaceful and better place, but she hasn't forgotten you. She is still thinking of you while playing with so many kittens and cats, and one day we'll be playing with them.
RIP beautiful Xena :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 Thanks. There was a lot there to hug and she was way softer than a baby's butt. Sorry about Leo's 3rd anniversary. I'm coming up On Boney Girl's 3rd in January and I'm already a mess with the anticipation.