Would you like a Santa Hat on your avatar/signature cat?

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you would like your avatar (or signature) cat to wear a Santa Hat for the holiday season, like mine at present, you can post a request here along with the cat picture, or specify it’s your avatar or signature cat.
A medium to high resolution picture will give better results, and there should be enough room to accommodate the hat.
If you would prefer the hat to be of a color other than red, e.g. green, please specify it, otherwise red will apply.

The board’s graphic designers, are encouraged to join me in fitting a hat “made to measure”.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, Bumble need not have cold ears this season.

As you are my first customer, you get a bonus: In addition to Bumble "in situ", you also get Bumble "in ambience".

In situ

In ambience

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK, Bumble need not have cold ears this season.

As you are my first customer, you get a bonus: In addition to Bumble "in situ", you also get Bumble "in ambience".

In situ

In ambience
Omg this is hilarious thank you!! I love the Christmas tree one!!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
image.jpg

I think Timmy deserves a Christmas hat for his first Christmas in a home of his own with a furry family who loves him very much(& me too)

So how do I change the avatar- easy?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
bobkater bobkater
Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!Oh my ,if you could just see me crying tears of Joy- this is the BEST Christmas gift,I'm very choked up right now :rock:

They are just adorable,Sami,Max and Bella are a wee bit jealous but they do want Timmy to know he's is our Christmas Blessing 2023❤

I can't wait to send my Christmas Blessing wishes to my friends & Family with these pics- You're a really generous & kind person- Merry Christmas bobkater bobkater (& AbbysMom AbbysMom too

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to tell you guys,I texted Gunther4ever Gunther4ever the pic of Timmy and she said he did not look very thrilled- she actually thought I lost my mind & stuck a real hat on his little head for a photo :flail: