Worried About My Pregnant Cat

Carol Salazar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so worried about my cat. She is so big. She has had litters before. But I think she has bigger kittens this time. She has some liquid coming out of her nipples. The babies are moving around. She hasn't hardly shown any signs of her vagina enlarging. I don"t know when she got pregnant. I don't know what to look for when she is going into labor.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Carol Salazar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
MY CAT IS NOT GOING INTO LABOR. SHE IS SO BIG. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IF SHE IS GOING INTO LABOR.

Jordyn.jaye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so worried about my cat. She is so big. She has had litters before. But I think she has bigger kittens this time. She has some liquid coming out of her nipples. The babies are moving around. She hasn't hardly shown any signs of her vagina enlarging. I don"t know when she got pregnant. I don't know what to look for when she is going into labor.
This is my cats first pregnancy, I’ve only had her for about 6 weeks now but we’ve gotten close since then. Sounds like your kitty is close also

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Carol Salazar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
does a momma cat's milk come in when she goes into labor? Her kittens are still moving around. but she can't hardly reach her behind parts to clean the area. She is getting so big but no signs of labor. But when I try to clean that area she whines. I keep feeling to see if the babies are still moving. I am so worried about her.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any updates? Also if you want some help finding an affordable place to get her (and her babies!) spayed after this pregnancy, we are happy to help!