Wonder Boy Wendall.....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wendall had a rough day today :(. Another vet check, bloodwork and lung xrays. We are getting to the bottom of his morning coughs. Anyway, I thought I should post some pictures of my little man and just make his evening a bit brighter. :sun: He loves it when I brag about him :blush: :lol3:

I love my big brother, Wilbur...... I especially love to bat at him when he walks past me, one of my favorite pasttimes.

:heart3: Give me a hug, momma :heart2:

I see you momma...... you can't sneak up on us.... you lose everytime..... :lovegrin: (Wendall, Walden and Pipsqueak) :heart3:

LOOK.... No front legs..... I am a mini..... :flail:

:thanks: Thanks for looking at my Wonder Boy :winkblue:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Wendall :heart3: How hug-gable is this little one...... :love:

Too cute Lauren!
And OMG yes, his coat..... actually, THEIR coats :thud:
Good job momma! :thud::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What a handsome little wonder guy
.  And he does have such a shiny coat!  And beautiful green eyes.  He's a keeper!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The second picture is amazing... I seriously want to hug him! :lol3: I read your post about him coughing, is he doing any better?
Awww Wendall :heart3: How hug-gable is this little one...... :love:
Too cute Lauren!
And OMG yes, his coat..... actually, THEIR coats :thud:
Good job momma! :thud::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:yeah: Oh that 2nd picture - just makes you wan to reach out and hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I love all the pictures - but take a look at the first one - it looks like someone took a paintbrush with "gray tabby" - and started with Wilbur's ear, and swiped down across Wendall's front legs! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:yeah: Oh that 2nd picture - just makes you wan to reach out and hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
I love all the pictures - but take a look at the first one - it looks like someone took a paintbrush with "gray tabby" - and started with Wilbur's ear, and swiped down across Wendall's front legs! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
LAURIE..... how observant!!! WOW - you are right about that line from Wilbur's ear to Wendall's legs. Pretty cool :cool: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The second picture is amazing... I seriously want to hug him! :lol3: I read your post about him coughing, is he doing any better?
Hi Eileen :D.... no cough today..... but it is not everyday. Just a few mornings a week. Want to find out WHY though. Thanks for asking :hugs: I have a thread in Health on him that will update when I talk with vet on Monday. :wavey:

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Wendall is feeling better
 Those are great pictures

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope Wendall is feeling better :heart3:  Those are great pictures :clap:
Thank you, hun!! He did have an episode this morning... to be expected. We are pretty sure we are dealing with an asthma issue. He is such a silly boy. OH!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have to post that video with Wendall walking on the treadmill :rofl: YEP - it only took about one minute for him to learn it and he loves it. Will try to get that video up soon. :D :wavey: