Woman w 260 cats Today show this am

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You guys really ARE awesome.

The thing with hoarders is they don't know their limit. They can't say no and they don't know when enough is enough.

When taking in my new pregnant foster yesterday from the shelter, they tried to convince me to take another mother and her babies as well and I had to say no because my foster rooms are at full capacity. Broke my heart, because I wish I could help them all, but I DO know my limit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

Thanks! I missed it on the Today Show. So I'll watch it tomorrow night. Will I need a box of tissues?
All I can say is I will have a box!

I have 11 , not by choice, but by circumstance. I had 7 seniors forever and then rescued Beeba from getting hit on our road and the black and whites from the same fate.

They all have their own area, except Beeb. He is in the main house w my DH and I. They have a real tree for a cat tree that my hubby made with perches. A tram around their rooms at the ceiling. Cat shelves to access the tram. Windows looking out on the woods. A raised enclosure to go in and out of at will except at night. Vet treatment to the hilt. I also have a diabetic cat and a Hyperthyroid cat. And Beeb is on c/d for crystals.

I devote probably 3 hours a day loving, feeding and keeping their area clean. It is sparten in furnishings to keep it easy to clean. But they all have a soft place to sleep.

I still manage to sew, go fishing with my hubby.,bake and cook and garden. My house NEVER smells of litter. I clean the huge box the seven share and two others probably 10 times a day, even if they don't need it!

This is only to point out, like the man on the video, it can be done. Its tons of work. But it's a good tired at the end of the day.

I absolutely adore my kitties. They keep me youngish and each one gets a good night kiss.