Wild Calling Back In Business, Seems Like

continents

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just a heads up for anyone who's been bummed about Wild Calling going bankrupt!

I'd almost run out of my cans of Wild Calling and had put off looking for a good substitute (my local pet store recommended RAWZ but it's quite a bit more expensive). I noticed the Chewy site had Wild Calling flavours listed as in stock again so did a bit of snooping. They've become really active on social (FB/twitter/IG) since late Feb and on their FB page saw them comment that they've now been acquired by "Great Life Pet Foods".

Here's what they said:
"Thanks for reaching out! Great Life Pet Foods is another family owned company and at this time, there have been no changes to any formulas or sourcing. If any changes are made or to be made we will be sure to give our customers ample notice. Thank you"

Another post in Feb:
"At this time all formulas are remaining the same. However there may be some formula changes in the near future depending on how it runs in the new manufacturing facility. We will be sure to announce any possible changes and give ample notice if there any made."

So fingers crossed nothing changes like they said?? I'm not familiar with the Great life brand at all, it looks like their website and current offerings are targeted towards dogs: http://www.greatlifedog.com/ so acquiring Wild Calling could make a lot of sense if they wanted to easily expand to the cat market.

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am thrilled to hear this, thanks for posting. Wild Calling used to be Ailish's favorite food until I couldn't get it anymore. Let's just hope she still likes it, since in the meantime she has decided she doesn't like most of the foods she used to like.