Why is my cats chin like this

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Gypsy had something like this right after she moved indoors 5 yrs ago, I think it was an allergy but just can't remember what she was allergic to. Did it just start? Does your cat go outside? Is there something that has changed in the environment? Is there a plant or something they may have chewed on? What does your vet say? What is your cats name? Have you changed the food? Do you feed and/or water in a plastic bowl?
May not be an allergy but that's a place to start. I'm sure others will have some ideas too.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under my cats lips I’ve started to notice some pink stuff under it’s lips and it changes everyday a week ago it was white filled with fur I don’t know what’s going on
It looks like it could be cat acne which often happens on the chin. 2 of mine had that and the cause was a plastic rim on a dish I think. You can get an ointment for it at the dvm as well. Ask your dvm about what it may be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tonygithaeu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gypsy had something like this right after she moved indoors 5 yrs ago, I think it was an allergy but just can't remember what she was allergic to. Did it just start? Does your cat go outside? Is there something that has changed in the environment? Is there a plant or something they may have chewed on? What does your vet say? What is your cats name? Have you changed the food? Do you feed and/or water in a plastic bowl?
May not be an allergy but that's a place to start. I'm sure others will have some ideas too.
My cat does go on my balcony there no plants I know of