Why Did I Want to Adopt This Cat???

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitten + Christmas Tree = BIG MESS!!!

You're having some real fun now, I can tell. By next year he won't be nearly as much fun, but your Christmas decorations will survive better.

Adorable little thing!

Robin

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of you that say they will grow out of it are big fat fibbers!!! Gigi will be 2 in feb and she is still a holy gremlin terror to my tree lol. I'm ashamed to post pics of it because it looks like it was attacked by monsters. Half the branches are missing and were turned into a bed behind the tree, I only decorate with garland and that's sometimes dragged clear across the room by the munsters..... lol unfortunately now with her and 2 kittens its 3x the damage as last year. I really need to post a pic of my mangled tree.

No matter how goofy it looks though I'm tempted all the time to leave it up year round because they have such a blast playing in it.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shouldn't laugh, but...
If there is anyone on this forum who WOULDN'T want Tumbles, I'd be surprised.

Originally Posted by Winchester

But she's MY terror on paws.
Aww, that almost made me cry right there... My SIL is the only other person in my family who has a cat, so she understands me. We talk all the time about how our cats are a pain the butt, but they're OUR pain in the butt!!!! There have been MANY times when I wondered what I was thinking when I decided to bring Holland home... but then I realize I can't imagine life without her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad all of you understand. I wouldn't trade the little terror for anything. He's such a sweetie 99% of the time. He definitely keeps us in stitches and laughs. I really love him to pieces and have enjoyed watching him grow and learn to trust humans.

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

All of you that say they will grow out of it are big fat fibbers!!! Gigi will be 2 in feb and she is still a holy gremlin terror to my tree lol.
Well I said my current cats are 3-6 years old, and I'm not putting up the tree this year. And I still won't try a Christmas Tree for at least a couple more years. It just isn't worth it. I've been there too many times.

Robin