"Why can't I stay in my in-ter-net" longer? I love laying in my net all day & night inside or out I don't care!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What could be better than unlimited "in-ter-net"??

Perhaps a new "mouse"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LSCNancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She lays in that net for HOURS & next thing I see is she has a live mouse in there with her!! I don't know how but she did that. I have one in my driveway one on my deck one in the living room & I had to cut a smaller one for the bedroom it's just too cute to see her D*A*S*H under them THE SECOND I unfold them. The funniest thing was the other cats would just sit and stare at her waiting for something anything to happen.... & then NEXT THING I SAW WAS THEY JOINED HER. One by One. LOL I laughed my ass off. now they all go in them & just lay there. It's like their baby blanket they feel safe or something. I have a 100 foot one that I put out for the deer & I have to tell all of you that have kids or pets & you live anywhere where there is traffic or other larger animals these deer nets are THE BEST. 100 feet 7 feet high for $75.00 & they go up where you want them & you can NOT SEE IT AT ALL you take them down when you want & they keep your kids & pets safe from all kinds of horrors. Wrap your porch in or use them inside. I have a jacuzzi tub & I keep plants in it in the winter & the cats want to go in & dig out the dirt so I use a few suction cup hooks & the thinner net for rose bushes & you can't see the net at all & they can't go anywhere near my plants! Perfect to keep them out of rooms you don't want them in!! Very Lite, they come in black or white. the Deer Net is only black. Nancy