• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I picked DF for lack of originality!
Natalie you are officially my favorite person EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I still think he is a weirdo because Gigi is NOT grey at all. Why oh why does she have to be grey cat he could have called her striped cat and it would have made more sense. And he doesnt have an original bone in his body. LOL atleast my names inspire the cats inner creativity...right...

thembcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had to pick you too. Lol

My family has always nicknamed our kitties.

Valentine(RIP) we called Val

Patches(RIP) we called Puskie

Toonsit(RIP Toonsie or BlubBlubCat(she was a fatcat) we also created a new breed of cat for her to be called, The American BlubCat

Tashja we call Taj, Sputnik, Thumper, her full name is actually Tashja Borshay

Yoda is Yoder, Yo-Yo, YoderOder, Babe, BB, Baby-Boi, Yogurt. BB is short for something but its something we tend not to say around those who are not family cus we kind of fear people will take it the wrong way. BUT I'll give you a hint, he's a black cat, and his father is unknown.

Ghibli is Ghibs, GhibGhibi, Mr.Ghibs, Giblets, Gibbles.

Chacho we haven't really offically decided on a nickname for him yet, though we've used DumbSh*t several times lol. I refer to him as "Baby" often

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!

One thing that bugs me about df is he will pick some neat nicknames I love but only for 'his' cat. Fatman was his cat and his real name was Bubba but once we got him Fatman was his name. Now Croc who is 'his' cat gets neat nicknames, the current favorite is Meatball or B*lls Mcgee till he gets neutered in 2 weeks. Then he said he will be No B*lls Mcgee. LOL Yet everyone else has 'normal' names from him.

I think it should be illegal to pick favorites between the cats even if Croc is exactly like Fatman down to the goatee on his chin and giantness and potential to be a fat cat...Croc is gonna be 7 mths old soon and is already as big as the full grown cats just needs to fill out more and he has a fat sack. But he doesnt eat like a glutton..hes just HUGE!

kittehtime

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I need you all to answer a long running debate for me. Who has picked the weirder cat names. Im going to give my names and Dfs names and I really want an honest opinion of who is the weirder name picker.

Here are the names (mine will be first and Dfs will be after the dashythingermabobber)

Hercules, Herky Turkey --- Old Man, Furry Cat

Gidget Marie, Gigi Larue, GiGi GiGi Bum Bum--- Grey Cat

Crocadilly, Crocadiddlydoo, Doodydooderson--- Meatball, Big Foot, B*lls

Tubbs, Tubba Wubba Tubb Tubbs--- Mouth

Abby, Abberdabberdoo--- Blackie, Black Cat

You know I almost think its me who has the weirdest names but Ill let the cat people answer this for us. Its ok to laugh too....I laugh at myself sometimes when I call the cats cuz those fruit pies will come running when I call them.
i lol'd.

you're "weirder" but i have to say that weirder is better