Which side of the bed?

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
left, husband on right, dogs and cat in various places on the bed, the kitty changes places all through the night and is noisy like a motor

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laying in the bed, its the right side, always has been the right and always will be the right. I have slept on the right side no matter how big the bed is since I was a little girl. Not sure why

Trav sleeps on the left and always has been

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't vote since I sleep all over the bed! I'm not married and have been single for 3 years now, so it's gotten even worse! I find myself all over the bed throughout the night!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

So I just thought it'd be a fun lighthearted poll with all the "deep" posts lately.
So, which side of the bed do you sleep on, left or right?
I wonder if gender has anything to do with this.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually sleep on the "inside" which turns out to be the left side of the bed during the week. Rob would sleep straight through all the alarms (like I do) if he slept on that side. On weekends we swap usually. When we are in our house with our new bed, it's going to be in the center of the room and I'll probably be sleeping on the right hand side.

missykittystars

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I sleep on the right side or any side furthest away from the door, I get very afraid at night, bad phobia, not sure where it comes from, But I get panicy if someone knocks or comes in, so I like to slee paway from the door hehe

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I usually sleep on the right side of the bed.. closest to the wall. My bf on the left, Mittens down by my feet. Once i get my surgery though, i will have to sleep on the left side, so i dont have to climb over bf to get up.