Which condiment?

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Where's the option for all 😂
I don't really use condiments, only sweet chilli sauce occasionally. The mustard and mayonnaise (?) Seem the least attractive to me, so if I had to pick only one, it'd be one of those two

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only one of those I use is ketchup and only on French Fries. I use mayo but not Miracle Whip. I used Hellman's for a long time. The last time I got Duke's. I prefer the Duke's but the only size the store had was the quart size. I know mayo is one of those things that is only safe for a few months even when kept refrigerated so I will end up throwing a lot of it out. I had food poisoning once many years ago, it wasn't one of the serious ones but that was the sickest I had ever felt for several hours so I am very careful with food.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Miracle Whip. It tastes like vomit to me. The worst "surprise" is discovering someone made a salad with it and you expect mayo but get miracle whip. :barfgreen: I am not picky at all; but this makes me wretch. :barfgreen:
That has happened to me. DH used to like MW and bought the Great Value brand once. The jar looks almost identical to the GV mayo. I grabbed the wrong jar. That was a horrible day. :angrycat:

I use A1 but not on steak. I use it on chicken and pork chops. When I was a kid I put it on baked potatoes. It's good!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That has happened to me. DH used to like MW and bought the Great Value brand once. The jar looks almost identical to the GV mayo. I grabbed the wrong jar. That was a horrible day. :angrycat:

I use A1 but not on steak. I use it on chicken and pork chops. When I was a kid I put it on baked potatoes. It's good!
Ooooh that’s the worst!!

I put A1 on top of meatloaf before its baked. I’m actually making that in a few minutes. So good!!