Which Cat Breed Are You?

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
I read years ago dog lovers often get dogs with similar personalities and did "What dog breed are you?" quizzes. Recently I decided to do it with cat breeds, which makes more sense since what I have is a cat. Depending on the questions and my answers, I am a Siamese, Abyssinian, Ragdoll, American shorthair, Bengal, Burmese, Persian, Scottish Fold, or mutt. This does not make sense. They all seem to be wrong and I can't get the same result twice. But that does not take away an interest in the idea that people match certain cat breeds. There are too many breeds for all of us to match none of them. What do you think you are?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
I got Abyssinian too the first time, then retook it and got Russian Blue.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Ragdoll. I actually am not surprised at all.

I'm dying for a Ragdoll, a Maine Coon, and the crazy side of me that loves active, non stop motion and "into everything-ness" desires a Bengal.

A friend has some OSH's and they have no issues telling me I'm an intruder, and a really boring one at that, but when they see their owners it's different story. They remind me of the Japanese dog breeds. Love thy owner, be annoyed/aloof with non-owner humanoids.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I got Abyssinian too the first time, then retook it and got Russian Blue.
I took the quiz a while ago when it first came out, and then again now, and got Abyssinian both times. :lol:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a ragdoll. Mingo is a domestic shorthair, but he's as limp as a ragdoll when he's asleep.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
I took the quiz a while ago when it first came out, and then again now, and got Abyssinian both times. :lol:
That's good for a poster who has "aby" in her username.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a dog quiz.
Border Collie.
How fitting. :wavey:
Yet I wonder how the gentle, laid back Ragdoll and the non-stop obsessive Border Collie can be the same creature in a different suit? The Ragdoll that says "you stepped on my tail? Yeah I ran off for a second but....'s cool, we're still bro's right?" cannot possibly be related to my insane BC's that, when asked to sit, reply "Sit? I can sit. See me sit? I'm a good sitter. Is this OK? Maybe I should sit forward a bit. WAIT--you want me to sit BACK a bit, right? What if I scoot in closer to you? No, that's no good. I'll scoot back a bit. How about if I sit, then heave a tennis ball in your lap for you to throw? Hey, this is boring...lets do some agility. Or you want to train heeling right? What if I sat on the pause table? Let's forget the "sit" thing and round up some sheep...wait...maybe if I sat in a chair???"

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Bruce: P.laybuzz asks all the same questions for both cats and dogs. Try that site. I assume that would be more accurate than taking two different cat and dog quizzes like other websites have.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Correction: You can find the cat and dog versions of the same test on different web sites - Playbuzz for dogs, Mentalfeed for cats. Make sure the first question is where you would rather live and pictures of three different houses, if you want to play. I'm not sure why Paybuzz thinks I am a poodle. and a Bengal.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Abyssinian is just the breed you are most like, not necessarily a purrfect match. I'm like a Siamese vocally, but if I was a cat no kids could find my hiding place.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The TCS quiz told me I'm a Turkish Van, but I figure I'd actually be just your ordinary moggie.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
A Bengal. I don't know what that means. I don't now anything about purebreds.
LOL Do you love water, people, and sports? That would make you a Bengal.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
I like seeing people get different results. It is a cute idea, even if they are inaccurate.

Unfortunately I had to make up an answer for a question that does not apply to me at all. That probably skewed my result toward Abyssinian

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Interesting quiz and result - I'm a Russian Blue.