When will the babies come!!??

Clousecat4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is the first cat I’ve ever had to become pregnant.(I rescued this cat and her sister on February 16th. From that day on they’ve been inside my house. The sister has been in and out of heat roughly since 2 weeks after rescuing them. I had appointments set up for spayings the beginning of March and they were cancelled because of the pandemic and won’t be rescheduled until it’s over and now until Ivy my pregnant one weans her kittens. But no worries they are DEFINITELY getting spayed. Any-who it ended up being a good thing the appointments got cancelled because by the end of that week I said to my husband I think Ivy might be pregnant, because she wasn’t going into heat like her sister and she was getting a lot fatter. So fast forward now to day 59 since she’s been in my possession and she looks like she’s to pop. She’s been nesting for 4-5 days and she’s had discharge for 5 days that I saw. Lots of laying around. Morning sickness yesterday and drinking a lot of water, still eating some. She hasn’t gotten milk in yet. Her belly looks like an ocean moving. I have our walk in closet all set up for her, I’m just getting soooo impatient lol. Yesterday I noticed when she was laying down that her feet kept flinching like she was possibly having like mini contractions. First pic was yesterday and the others are from today. It appears she may have dropped some. Just give me some hope they’ll be here very soon!!! Lol

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like she is in labor. Kittens should be here within 24 hours if so. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Clousecat4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Still no sign of babies or milk today