What wet vacuum do you recommend?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking about buying a wet vacuum for a carpeted floor. Wondered if any of you loved yours. The cleaner your carpet is, the cleaner everyone is!

Last edited by a moderator:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several different models of Bissell from the handheld to the robot to the uprights in dry and wet models. I think the ProHeat Revolution is the most effective of all of them. It takes a little more time to setup and teardown. But I get that time back in just how quickly and effectively it can pick up a mess. Express mode dries in under an hour. Deep Clean can take several more hours to dry. But the Deep Clean difference when picking up a mess is worth the wet spot. I throw down pee pads over the wet spot, absorbent side down to both speed up the drying and make it less messy to transit through a Deep Cleaned carpet area.

https://www.bissell.com/proheat-2x-revolution-pet-pro-carpet-cleaner-22837.html

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't have carpet in this house, but in my last house we used a Bissell.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Hoover, but I've forgotten the model. I've had it many years, and it works good, but I don't use the commerical carept cleaner in it. I make my own pet/people friendly cleaner. I haven't used it in a while and I really need to.