What TV/Movie Character...

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What TV/Movie character (or mix of characters) do you think best describes or represents your personality? And not the actor that plays the character...the actual character.
And what character do you wish you could be more like?

I've had people make fun of the fact that I'm just like Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory), and to be honest, I do have similarities to his character, but without the rude ego....well at least out loud.;):D I like order and routine, I do have OCD traits, my tolerance for stupidity is almost non-existent anymore, I don't like most large social events.
I'm also a little personality carbon copy of Becca from the Pitch Perfect Movies. How she is in the movies, I can totally relate to. Hard working and wants to be great at what she does...even if she hasn't quite figured it out yet. Caring and supportive but not always ready to accept that in return. Difficulty being open and asking for help.
Both characters are intelligent and great at their respective crafts......and no I don't think I'll be winning any Nobel prizes or become a famous artist, but I am great at what I do.
There are other traits in both of these characters that mirror me but those are the biggest ones.

As for who I would like to be more like...I'm having a hard time thinking of someone specific...any character who is strong and more outgoing than me is something that I do wish for me sometimes...although in my more experienced life...I do realize there's nothing wrong with being introverted, but it can make things difficult.
I wouldn't mind being more like ANY character who actually likes to exercise....I friggin' hate exercising but I have to get back into it.

So what about you? Who are you? Who do you want to be more like?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like I'm a mix of Jess and Nick from New Girl. I'm the creative, weird, quirky and optimistic girl like Jess and then also the "I hate people, please don't bother me" attitude that Nick has.