What To Do With A Bathroom Cabinet....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One of the bathroom cabinets we had ordered came damaged. The company replaced it, of course, but since we were able to use the doors from the damaged cabinet, the replacement cabinet didn't have doors. So here we are with a cabinet with no doors.

Rick and I were in the basement today and I asked him what in the world we were going to do with that cabinet. He's thinking of putting a shelf inside, something for a top, and sanding it down and staining the end that is unstained. With some casters or some kind of wheels, it would make a nice, although small, kitchen island. When I need a bit of extra room, I can bring it into the kitchen and put it over by the French doors when it's not needed. And I can use it to store some baking supplies.

I like the idea. I hope he's able to figure something out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I know! I'm excited. I'm thinking about using it as a place to roll dough! :cloud9:

neely neely My original idea was to turn it into some kind of litter box for the cats and then use it as a stand in the living room. Rick was rather appalled by that idea and when he suggested using it as a small baking island, I jumped right on it.