What potential breed mix are these 2 kittens?

Squidopus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! We are adopting these 2 cuties, and I’m curious what the experts here think these might be made out of 😄
IMG_6154.jpeg
IMG_6154.jpeg
IMG_6155.jpeg
IMG_6158.jpeg
IMG_6153.jpeg
IMG_6152.jpeg

Hello! We are adopting these 2 cuties, and I’m curious what the experts here think these might be made out of 😄
IMG_6154.jpeg
IMG_6154.jpeg
IMG_6155.jpeg
IMG_6158.jpeg
IMG_6153.jpeg
IMG_6152.jpeg
I guess I’m actually asking about coat / markings, pardon my ignorance!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No breeds. 95% of all cats from all over the world are just domestic cats, of all kinds of coloring and patterns.
Both are short hair. One is cream (dilute of red) with white bicolor tabby, the other appears to be a black with white bicolor also tabby. Not sure about what patterns they are, maybe mackerel (stripped). Their markings are quite mild but tabby nonetheless.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sugar and spice and everything nice, and some naughty😹 They are gorgeous and look like a mackerel brown tabby bicolor and a red/ cream spotted tabby bicolor to me maybe. Red guy is gorgeous 😻

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Squidopus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ha! You’re definitely right about the sugar spice naughty & nice!! The red/ cream one is a little boy we named Fink, and he’s such a sweetheart. His sister Figgy is a wild child kitten that’s also super sweet (when it’s time to love, vs play fetch with her favorite rattle mouse toy) their markings are so pretty to me!

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! You’re definitely right about the sugar spice naughty & nice!! The red/ cream one is a little boy we named Fink, and he’s such a sweetheart. His sister Figgy is a wild child kitten that’s also super sweet (when it’s time to love, vs play fetch with her favorite rattle mouse toy) their markings are so pretty to me!
I can tell she is the wicked one, lol.😹 They look oriental origin ish to me too.