What Kind Of Kittens?

Brookecarson976

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat had 2 kittens about 4 weeks ago. Both are black with white paws and chests . There are some silver strands of hair randomly on their legs and belly . But one is short haired and the other hair is at least an inch long . It’s so long he looks significantly bigger than his sister . Just wondering if anyone has any insight to their breed ? Mom was a stray I found and oresumably dad is too

My best friends mom is adopting the girl and we are keeping the other and both will be fixed ASAP!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Brookecarson976

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! We are obsessed ❤

The one pictured is the short haired one . I can’t seem to get a picture of the boy that shows how long the hair is!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute baby! It's quite possible that one is a shorthaired kitten, and one is a longhaired kitten. Shorthairs and longhairs can appear in the same litter, if both parents carry longhair.

Most cats are not any particular breed; we call them domestic shorthair or domestic longhair based on hair length.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute!

Make sure the babies both stay with mom until 10-12 weeks at least. Thank you for taking them in!!