What is this

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
It’s not a mass of hair it’s a mass under her skin it’s not hard but idk what it is but I’m interested

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m working on getting money it’s hard my check is not a lot it just don’t have a lot of money

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m working on getting money it’s hard my check is not a lot it just don’t have a lot of money
I can appreciate that more than you know.

In the meantime:

Where is that located? It looks like either a leg or near the kitty bottom? Having a hard time figuring that out.

Did it suddenly show up, or has it been around a bit? If so how long would you say, a few months, a year and it's grown? No idea.

All answers are valid and there is no judgement.

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It just showed up and it’s on her pouch and its not big I keep checking it every day
So if I understand correctly it's above the knee in what we people would call the thigh area? I can't remember what the vets call the area.

Any other lump anywhere?

Is she eating, drinking and go to the bathroom okay?

Is she throwing up or losing / gaining weight?

When was her last vet visit and did she get shots? (And remember - no judgement here at all.) XO

I think you should make a vet appointment TBH. - Again no judgement here as I know what it's like if you have to wait for finances or are not in position too. I've been there before myself once.

Last edited:

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
It hasn’t changed it’s soft my provider says it looks like a fatty tumor

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
So if I understand correctly it's above the knee in what we people would call the thigh area? I can't remember what the vets call the area.

Any other lump anywhere?

Is she eating, drinking and go to the bathroom okay?

Is she throwing up or losing / gaining weight?

When was her last vet visit and did she get shots? (And remember - no judgement here at all.) XO

I think you should make a vet appointment TBH. - Again no judgement here as I know what it's like if you have to wait for finances or are not in position too. I've been there before myself once.
No lumps anywhere else she’s not throwing up or loosing weight she eats fine drinks fine

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
She’s itching a lot scabbing on her fur is coming out but the lump is not growing I keep an eye on it and check it every day and she’s pulling out her fur too like she will have clumps coming out her mouth