What holiday gifts are you getting?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've gotten my secret santa presents, and my daughters have got me some small items from the dollar store. My oldest got me a lovely throw blanket with kitties on it. Funny cuz I got her and her sister the same throw, different print (Ken's had horses, Kay's had dogs).

Through the womans shelter here, my girls and I were blessed to be part of their Christmas program. The program is: the family writes wish lists, and then are sponsored by someone/a family/a company and they buy us gifts. We've received them and they are under the tree. We have opened a couple gifts though.

I received grocery money, gift certificates for my daughters and I to get our hair cut, giftcard for the drugstore, walmart and a candle (that was a gift for my daughter but she gave it to me).

I got some lovely sentimental gifts from a dear friend of mine

and the kitties have recieved a couple amazing gifts from TCS people...... 3mos of food and a stainless steel fountain AND their shots and check up tomorrow.....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly haven't asked for anything this year (money's tight for everyone in my family), and that aside, I really don't need much. I've bought a few small make up things for myself while I was out shopping for my family members, but that's about it. (Looking forward to SS as well)

I think the best Christmas present that I'll be receiving this year that I know about would be that my nephew is staying with me for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day! We plan to make ornaments, cook, exchange stockings, etc. I'm happy to know I won't be alone on Christmas (something I wasn't looking forward to) and that my precious nephew wants to spend part of his holiday with me and the furbabies. I couldn't ask for a more sweet gift! :heart3: (We're going to a small dinner at my sister's house Christmas Eve, so afterwards, he's going to stay at my home and help me get prepared to host all of our immediate & extended family on Christmas Day. :) )

Last edited:

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hubby just bought me a bedroom suite. It will be delivered on the 30th. I suspect he bought me a kitchenaid pro- mixer. We saw one on sale for $200 off reg price. He said he didn't buy me anything else,
but he was hiding something on the trunk of the car.

I have one...I can't live without it!! 

My birthday is the beginning of december, so I get my christmas themed gifts then...my husband always gets me a Dickens village house, this year it was the "Tea House" It's awesome! For Christmas I asked santa for winter compression pants for running, and a pair of running gloves with lights on them. (I run in the very early am!) I know he got me a new TV for our room since the 9 inch one we've had for 19 years is almost completely black on the screen, it won't be big or expensive but heck, if I can SEE a show-I'm good! He also got me a lighthouse ornament with a working lens! I already got a marble rolling pin that I've coveted for years, a julienne peeler, and silicone cooking utensils. I'm hoping for a gift card for Marshalls or Kohls, I think my daughter may be doing that for me. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
 I suspect he bought me a kitchenaid pro- mixer. We saw one on sale for $200 off reg price. He said he didn't buy me anything else,
but he was hiding something on the trunk of the car.
 You will love, love, love your KA Pro! Mine is now almost two years old....Rick got it for me as part of my Christmas present two years ago, simply because Williams-Sonoma had them at an insanely cheap price, plus the rebate. And I love mine! It always gets a good work-out! Enjoy!