What food should I get for my cat?

mx4878

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I recently switched to raw / wet but im going to leave my foster cats at a friends house for a month, she is busy and sometimes will have to leave some kibble out for them, if she has time she will feed wet instead.
These are what im considering:
1645464122297.png

These carnilove pouches dont include cranberries**

1645464163741.png

is pomegranate okay for cats? it will be 1/6 of their diet so im assuming it wont hurt much

And I will also be feeding tiki cat after dark and tiki kitten velvet mousse, which is what i usually feed.

I dont know much about dry food brands but what do you think about origen, applaws, N&D Farmina, and carnilove? this will usually only be fed for 1 out of their 3 meals

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats like the ND with quail,duck,or venison. They do not like the chicken with pomegranate. I don't feed dry but dr elseyys clean protein many people on hear use. There is always the option of using a timer for wet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mx4878

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats like the ND with quail,duck,or venison. They do not like the chicken with pomegranate. I don't feed dry but dr elseyys clean protein many people on hear use. There is always the option of using a timer for wet
Thank you! I cannot purchase a large amount of timers unfortunately, shes going to take in five cats.