What are you feeding your cat? (Dry food edition!)

mrw5641

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What's everyone feeding there cat (dry food edition)!

I'm feeding BB NP for Ellie and BB HF for Oscar

Thinking of taking Ellie off of the NP as she doesn't need to be on it.

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Instinct LID Rabbit for both. I have a timed feeder. They prefer their wet though.

mxphs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Meals for Meows - it's a brand that's made in Australia. I was drawn to them because of their purity, no additives, no corn, no wheat, basically nothing that's bad for cats. The fact its hypoallergenic also is comforting for me

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton gets Fromm Game Bird Recipe (dry) as a snack and Weruva, two different varieties, wet food for breakfast and dinner.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe’s on Royal Canin Anallergenic, has been for about four years now. She does very well on it, hasn’t had to have Prednisolone since starting it and weighs more than she’s ever done (4.15kg).

It’s a week and a half since Daisy changed completely to Purina Pro Plan Weight Loss Sterilised Tuna. She likes it, I’m just a bit concerned that 56g - the amount they suggest for a 5kg cat, and which comes to 196 calories - is just such a huge daily serve. She’s supposed to be on 200 calories per her vet’s advice, but she won’t be getting that if she can’t manage the amount of food. Problem child …

arr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Purina One Indoor Advantage

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For dry mine get iams urinary care (I have male cats and I worry about blocks)

but they prefer wet food which they get friskies and fancy feast. They won’t eat the more expensive brands like Weruva, tiki cat, etc.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ruby has a sensitive digestive system, and I've yet to find a dry food that really agrees with her. So these days she eats mainly wet food, with the only dry being some Party Mix treats a couple times a day.

Calexv

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We do a mix of Lifestage and Royal Canine for dry as I can never decide between the two, cats definitely eat the lifestage bits first 🤣

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 7 cats. 5 of them are fed friskies pate with a little bit of dr elsey's clean protein chicken dry food (i buy this food for my diabetic kitty, and they all like it). 1 kitty is on hills science diet z/d dry food because she has horrible food allergies. and 1 kitty just eats purina pro plan wet food.