What are you doing this weekend?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This weekend I'm tending to two sick cats. Cindy got a URI and now Swanie has caught it (naturally).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a busy weekend for me so far! I had two agility classes this morning with my dogs, and then a therapy workshop this afternoon. The rest of my weekend looks like it might be a little busy too; we'll see!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

I'm nosy....I admit it. What are your plans for the weekend?

Rick is leaving for Oregon early Saturday morning, so I'm on my own. I'd like to spend a day (probably Sunday) in the kitchen, just cooking. I'm planning on making pasta sauce, shredded BBQ beef, a big pot of vegetarian chili, some vegetable soup, and BBQ chicken pieces. And then baking some garlic parmesan rolls and some Italian spinach rolls. Everything is for the freezer. With Rick bowling early and me having meetings, I need some quick meals....and we don't have much in the way of foods we can prepare quickly.

A few months ago, right before it was time to freeze the garden veggies, we went through the freezer and our meals were from the freezer for about a month or so; we wanted to get things used up so we had room for new. Other than vegetables and some meat that I bought when it was on sale, it's pretty bare.

If the weather holds, I'd like to get outside to get some work done, too.

Looks like my weekend will be spent working. What about you? What are you doing this weekend?
What part of Oregon? I have a friend who lives in Bend and I can't wait until I can go up and visit. The pictures I have seen are absolutely gorgeous! OMG!

I'm afraid that when I go up to visit I may not come back.

I spent all weekend watering my yard (to keep it from dying) and cleaning the house! It never seems to end when you have long haired cats!