going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I volunteered at the animal shelter.
That's sweet!

SO cleaned the bathroom.
He gave me 1lb of my favorite See's chocolates (raspberry buttercreams and almond clusters), and we went to see the movie "Coraline" in 3D with my friends from school. It was a nice day.

We didn't go out to dinner because we went out to dinner the night before, and the restaurants are pretty hectic on Valentine's day.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your first day to volunteer?
Have fun! I love it so much.
It's VERY rewarding!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

your first day to volunteer?
Have fun! I love it so much.
It's VERY rewarding!!
yes, my 1st day volunteering. I had to pick 8am-11am, cause i start my job at noon. Im not looking foward to getting up so early but i think knowing that those cats will be waiting for someone is going to make it alot easier

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we ended up just going to a local seafood and steak place for dinner which was really yummy but waiting to do presents until next week and he is making me dinner next week. Gary came into town this week so we ended up spending a lot more time with his parents than together alone. but oh well.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, my plans changed a bit... i joined my sister & cousin at the EXPO store in dallas [it's closing & they're having a sale] & my sister bought tiles for her bathroom floor. then we ate @ Paradise Bakery. i then drove to Southlake to meet my friend @ Central Market [bought chocolate, cheese, tea] & we went to see Coraline [it was good]. we attempted to eat @ Cheesecake Factory, but we couldn't even get in the door to get on the waiting list for a table - we crossed the street to Brio [italian] & got on the list for a table 2 hours later... so we wandered around the shopping center [went to the Apple store 'cause i had a question] until it was time to eat.
i had mushroom ravioli w/butternut squash in brown butter w/truffle oil [
], she had lobster bisque & grilled asparagus... then we shared a 'chocolate trio' dessert - 3 mini desserts; chocolate crÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]me bruleÃ[emoji]169[/emoji], warm chocolate pudding cake w/vanilla ice cream, & chocolate caramel layer cake. all in all, a very enjoyable day!