Weruva on chewy.com and amazon

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I could only buy it from Google pay or pay pal. Never happened before. Do you use Google pay?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to on chewy but that was the only way to pay. Still using my credit card but would be used on Google lay

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am going to guess you are using your phone for ordering, and you have the Google Pay app that is 'intercepting' itself in the process. The only way to activate Google Pay is to access that app on your phone and load your credit card data into it. It then 'stores' your card information, purportedly making it easier for you to make purchases. You might try removing your credit card information from Google Pay, and then remove the app too.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to use Google play. I already have the app on my android tablet. Chewy only gave me the pt to use my credit card on Google play. Just wondering if anyone's had to do that before. Natural paws is going to order the food for me!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
According the Chewy's web site, which doesn't even mention Google Pay, but I am sure the same thing applies with Android-
"To pay with Apple Pay, visit Wallet & Apple Pay in the settings on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and follow the instructions to set up Apple Pay. After Apple Pay is set up on your device, it will be available as a payment method at Checkout....You can also add or change any of the payment methods we accept at Checkout..."

I think at this point you should call Chewy and tell them what is happening. I am sure they can probably tell you what is going on and how to stop it.

And, this -
Chewy - Where Pet Lovers Shop - Apps on Google Play

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't think of calling! They don't know why this happened. She ordered for me.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Chewy doesnt shipto canada but I have used amazon.ca it asks for credit or interac debit card. Ive never used google/apple pay and never will. I don't like the idea of my phone being lost or stolen and someone just having my card info.