We're New Here!

jennabear17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to join a forum with others that share a passion for cats so I can feel like I'm amongst my "people" haha.

I'm Jenna and my fiancé, Jeff, are cat parents of 4 special kitties: Sugar, an 18 year old gray tubby tabby, who enjoys gardening, tapping your face, and playing hide and seek. Clementine, a beautiful, fluffy, gentle ginger giant, who loves to gossip, bird watch and play fetch, she is 2. Domino, our adventurous little tuxedo, who loves to sleep under blankets, run around the house at midnight and lock himself into bathrooms, also 2. And our latest addition, Harley, a white and orange ball of curiosity and purrs, about 8 weeks old, who enjoys sleeping on faces and trying to get to know his new brother and sisters by getting right up in their faces.

I just wanted to introduce us all and occasionally join in on the conversations here, because I could talk about cats with anyone and everyone, any day of the week. They're my favorite, I just love them.

Harley
IMG_5751.JPG
Domino IMG_5610.JPG
Clementine IMG_5428.JPG
Sugar
IMG_5086.PNG

Me and Jeff
IMG_5518.JPG

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Jenna, Jeff, Sugar, Clementine, Domino and Harley IMG_2911.GIF

Happy that you guys joined the site and you'll like it here as you can make lots of cat friends and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Your furry bunch are adorable :lovecat::lovecat4: do post more photos of them please :wink:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :wave3:

Your kitties are just gorgeous :redheartpump: :hearthrob: