We're looking for contacts at cat rescues and shelters

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We're looking to create more articles that highlight cat rescue stories. I'm looking to connect with cat shelters and rescue organizations to facilitate that. I thought I'd reach out to you, our community members.

If any of you have connections with individuals who work in public relations or are involved in promoting cat shelters or rescue organizations, we would love to get in touch with them. This collaboration would enable us to highlight the remarkable rescue stories of these organizations and help them reach a larger audience.

If this is something you can help us with, please DM M MDPJeannette with the following information:

1. The name and location of the cat shelter or rescue organization.
  2. The contact information for the individual(s) in charge of public relations or promotions.
  3. How you know them and your connection to that organization (also, let us know if we can mention your name)
The idea is to establish a direct line of communication with these organizations. Whenever they have a compelling rescue story to share, they can reach out to us, and we'll craft an engaging article to bring attention to their remarkable work. Jeannette is a team member who works behind the scenes on creating content for TheCatSite and Meowhoo.com, and so she will be the one working with these contacts.

I hope this will become an opportunity to raise awareness about these organizations' challenging yet rewarding work and highlight the heroic journeys of the cats they rescue. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Together, we can make a difference for cats in need and those who dedicate their lives to helping them.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I think this is an excellent idea both for TCS and the cat rescue shelters/organizations. :thumbsup: My mind is racing thinking about all the cats we've adopted over the years and the shelters we have returned to thanks to the tireless efforts of so many, some of whom we got to know on a first name basis. I will be sure to DM Jeannette if I have any luck.