We're back!

imogen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Cat Site has been such an amazing support for us, particularly when we were overseas. Long-time members might remember my sweet Beazy had fatty liver syndrome while we were living in Russia...and I was carrying her a mile to the circus vet twice a day.

We're back in the US now. Beazy and Mia (our Russian kitty) have both passed. I still miss Beazy every day. She was just special.

We have two new cats now, who are both very sweet. And, we are fostering a pregnant cat for a local rescue. I think this is going to be a "foster fail".

I just wanted to say hi again!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
We're back in the US now. Beazy and Mia (our Russian kitty) have both passed. I still miss Beazy every day. She was just special.

We have two new cats now, who are both very sweet. And, we are fostering a pregnant cat for a local rescue. I think this is going to be a "foster fail".

I just wanted to say hi again!
6fe29e8432a6da34182196f73557558f.jpg

So sorry to hear about Beazy and Mia :alright: :grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome back! Please feel free to introduce your new family members (with lots of pics!) in the Cat's Meow section. We'd love to see them. :)