Well done, Brits.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too true aswell if someone is coming at me with a gun then I would shoot the ****
The wedding has really stuck in my mind and had a big impact on me,don't know if its just because I am British or because William and Kate are such loved people,especially since Will has had it so hard after his mums untimely death.Its like a new beginning for the Royals and sort of brought thm upto date.I loved the way they drove away in the Astin Martin,I don't think you would see many Royals being so independent and modern.
This Wedding has really played on a lot of our hearts and I wouldn't of minded if my tax money WAS paid towards to it as for so long all we have seen in the papers is doom and gloom and this has just been amazing to see and given us somethin to look forward to.I can't wait to meet our new Heir to the throne when they have a baby.x

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They searched in places i wouldnt and couldnt of dreamed to put a bomb there was a huge uproar because a semi extremist group wanted to do a massive protest about the wedding they were disallowed to do so hense the massive security

Susan did you see her evening gown....simply stunning and here was me sayin i cant see what all the fuss is goin to be about, but it looked like they had the perfect day!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you notice the sand on the manhole covers?An extra security thing.She is so stunningand I heard today there is no honeymoon yet as he has got to go back to work next week.x

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Did you notice the sand on the manhole covers?An extra security thing.She is so stunningand I heard today there is no honeymoon yet as he has got to go back to work next week.x
Yes, their at a secret location here for the weekend, and the honeymoon is later in the year. I hope the press leave them alone

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Not only was the bride beautiful, but, my goodness, how Wills and Harry have, umm, grown up!
So handsome...sigh.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also heard that Kate's family wanted to contribute towards the cost of the wedding. They paid the equivalent of $500,000 of the cost.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The hats and the horses made me smile
And I know this might sound odd but the trees in the church made me cry