Weird issues with kitten

Kittenncat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So 6 days ago my cat had a litter of 2 bundles of joy, been avoiding touching them but I absolutely had to when I looked in the kennel to pet mom and saw a white thing on one babies toe, asked everywhere signed up here hoping for some idea what's wrong, havent been able to go to the vet cause life has gotten in the way showed up 2 days ago,, been keeping an eye on it and the white stuff that was inside it popped out and seems to have gone away but it wont let me get a photo and mom isnt to keen on me taking them today cause I did earlier to photograph other issues that showed up TODAY, no idea how to describe 2 of them as I havent slept from worry but one issue is it has a crusty feeling area inside its ear I didnt get a picture of bc I'm an idiot, can yall help?

Their sibling has NONE of these issues, and they are a runt so idk if that plays a part at all
20200622_072803.jpg
20200622_072709.jpg
20200620_160347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittenncat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! You're not an idiot :)

Do you need financial help for a vet visit? Can you send the photos to your vet so they can let you know what they think?

(apologies for any dead links);
Financial Assistance – Day By Day Caregiver Support Inc.

Financial Aid for Pets

No Money For Vet Care? How To Find Help And Save Your Cat's Life

About Waggle | Vet Financial Assistance | Financial Aid For Pets
I think I may be able to get them taken care of, family is helping I wont be able to take the entire family of cats but the one kitten is prolly going to the vet soon

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Usually, in my experience, if you take the mother and her litter together, vets only charge one exam fee. You may want to inquire about this. :)