weird circle scab on my cat’s abdomen

esha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
do you guys have any idea what this is? i just found out he had this last night it was on the spot he got some injections on 3 weeks ago he’s been acting normal eating well and playful..

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

esha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Take to vet or show that pic to vet. Don't want to mess w injection site abnormalities
so i did take him to the vet today and the doctor removed the scab and put him on antibiotics plus he’s vomited 2 times i’m just really worried it’ll not heal well

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Pore lil guy! I would still keep in touch w your vet about all this. (Why do cats do these things on weekends I don’t know). Some others on here may have good ideas for healing the scab.

esha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Pore lil guy! I would still keep in touch w your vet about all this. (Why do cats do these things on weekends I don’t know). Some others on here may have good ideas for healing the scab.
yes he told me to bring him back day after tomorrow….i’d really love hearing tips from you guys thank you :)

esha

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have seen bad burn do this. Make sure your cat doesn’t scratch it or lick at it. What did the vet do about the vomiting?
yes i always make sure to check on him, the vet told me it was normal for them to vomit after antibiotics and said to repeat the dose if i see the complete pill in the vomit