Wednesday's Question of the Day: so busy!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello friends, crazy day again today this is the first time I've been able to get on my laptop today (it's almost 3:00 pm here). I don't know if I'm particularly busy on Wednesdays, but it sure seems like it, especially when I haven't yet had a chance to post the QOTD!

Which makes me wonder....

What is your busiest day of the week? Does it vary or is there a certain day that you always seem to have a lot to do?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Although I'm really busy at work some days, I'd have to say that my weekends are busier. That's because I work during the week, so I have to do all my home chores on the weekend or at night after work.  And the weekends are when we do all of our running around to do shopping and run errands. There are some weekends where, when Monday comes back around, I'm almost glad to be going back to work so I can rest from the weekend. Almost glad, but not quite. 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd say weekends also, Saturday is the one that I usually take care of running errands.  I also work full time so weekdays are useless for getting anything done which is personally related.  I try hard to have Sunday free to relax.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday night I like to catch up with friends, so I'm busy trying to get everything done so I can have that night off and sleep in on Saturday.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No day is busy for me. I don't really do much anymore. If a day is going to be busy, it would be a day on the weekend.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I know a lot of you are going to groan at me, but I just don't 'do' busy anymore.  I've constructed a lifestyle that allows lots of non-busy-ness

Having said that, if I had to choose my most busy day it would be a Tuesday when I have a couple of classes, a long Sanskrit session and some family duties.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Weekends too. All my school assignments are due on either Sunday or Monday. Since I am a master procrastinator....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Monday is the big chore day for me (laundry day) and my most productive day; but I feel busier on the weekends.  I guess because on Monday's I stay home and work at my own pace it doesn't feel so bad.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always doing things everyday but I think I do the most house cleaning on a Saturday or Sunday.I really deep cleaning.