We FINALLY moved into our new home!! (HEAPS of pictures LOL)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I KNOW I am late to this one, as you already know... :lol3: BUT, Laurie.... :thud: :thud: :hyper: OMG the house pictures are gorgeous, just a beautiful place. I can't get over it and am so overjoyed that you are all settling in now. So bummed about the RV getting stuck and hopefully soon she will be safely on your property, all squared away. ;)

What a fantastic idea about chipping the feral's for the basement entry. ( :bigthumb: to Carolina's idea !!!!! :D) I do hope that they will find their way there and if you feed down there - eventually - then that is just perfect. You can set up some shelters down there (when the time is right) to encourage them to stick around in the basement. Yup - mouse free is a certainty. :clap::clap: I am sure you will be camping out in that tent in your head to toe snowsuits on release day and the days after to make sure they all don't stray from the tent too long. ;) Your doing everything perfect - according to all the books ;) :D - and giving them the best shot at knowing THIS is their new home. :Yellow House: :nod:

I think of you guys daily and hope that Dottie will soon become part of the indoor crew as I have no doubt she will. I am thrilled to no end that the cat's are all lavishing in their new home with SO much more space to spread out, play, investigate and get into it with each other. :lol3: ;)

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HOME and btw - I love the Scandinavian light. I know about those as my Grandmother had one in her home. Swedes all on my dad's side. :heart3: Very, very special light indeed. :sun: For a very, very special family. :heart3: :rub: :hugs:

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm SUPER-late on this one but Laurie I just adore your house!  I have a real thing for wood and all things nautical so I'm incredibly envious. And the light is just such a lovely thing to have.. I think it's a really fine tradition.

Thank you for sharing.. it's a real treat.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so glad to see this update...was wondering how it was going.   Wonderful news that things are going so well (aside from the RV issue).

Good luck integrating Dottie and releasing the tent gang.  I'm sure you'll keep up posted on that.