Walmart Run/ Show Prep For The Weekend

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dread it! I have to get the litter and trash bags for our show this weekend. I am buying 14 25 lb bags of litter - just hope they have it in stock! I waited to get it so I can just leave it in my car until I take it to the show hall.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Does your WalMart offer the curbside pick up? It's where you place and order online or through their app, select curbside or drive up (forget which), wait for confirmation, then park in the designated spot and they will bring it to your car. Target offers it too and that is seriously becoming my favorite way to shop. Otherwise, you can order and pick up at the customer service desk. Same process but you walk in and pick up at the counter. Online sales usually will apply to the order too which is nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I do on line, which I am considering doing since it is easier, will I get a receipt on pick up? I need it to get reimbursed by the club.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you print the receipt from your computer. I haven't done it at Walmart yet but that's how most store pickups work.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If I do on line, which I am considering doing since it is easier, will I get a receipt on pick up? I need it to get reimbursed by the club.
Printing the online one is definitely an option. Thinking back to when I’ve done online ordering, you usually get an option when you pick up for print or email confirmation of pickup which usually includes the prices too. I did test it, and originally they wouldn’t let me order more than 12 but once you put it in your cart you can manually change the quantity to higher.