Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Yey, CONGRATULATIONS. 
   A great photo  to win this theme, and what an inspiration when you see the more recent pictures of these cats and how their lives and health have transformed!  They are adorable.

The whole competition entry and voting threads were inspiring and showed some fantastic characters this month.  Really enjoyed it.  Congratulations to all who took part - you and your cats are an inspiration to others. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
@kido  I really like your photo. The pictures you took of the whole family after they had made it indoors are beautiful too, you have real talent as a photographer.

Congratulations.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm disappointed I missed entering this contest! I have a ton of great pics of all of my ferals I have tnr'd and care for, a few even ended up living with me.

I photograph all of my rescues.....and I wonder why my computer is slowing down...........!!

Oh well, maybe next time. Especially because I subscribed to kitty bytes :)

Last edited:

kido

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind words and for your votes. I really appreciate both.

I would also like to express my best regards to every participant. I believe that's one competition where every cat is a winner 

Thank you for submitting your AFTER photos so to speak. I loved your feral photo and the story behind it so much that I voted for it. How wonderful to see how they are doing now in the second set of photos you submitted.  They all look very happy and well cared for. Fluff looks amazing what a difference. Her coat looks beautiful .Amber enjoying her belly rubs. Aramis looking very happy  with her toys .The kittens grew up to be beauties! I think you should start a thread asking for after pics
of feral photos that were taken in.
Thank you, they all came a long way and I truly believe their live changed for better. Fluff was getting a lot of "attention" from male cats that weren't part of the colony. She usually didn't like it and she must have fought them more than once, showing up with scars and whatnot. Since she traded the outdoors for indoors, she turned into the most fragile and delicate creature that ever was. Both mentally and physically.

Actually what you're saying is a great idea for a thread. I'll start it one day, when I'll have some time to sort the before/after photos.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats to Kido, that pic captures spirit of ferals really well!