video of a virtual cat competition

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am nor sure if this goes here or in the Showing and breeding section, but here goes. I entered my cats in a virtual competition at my daughters encouragement. She said with everything going on, I needed something good to focus on. I was pleasantly surprised when one of my cats made a final. He is at around the 4:57 mark in the video (4th best cat). Now Jack is older than the judge says in the video, but you enter them based on the age they were when the photo was taken. Actually we had 2 finals - Sterling made 15th best in another judges championship final. Look at me! I am in a CFA Virtual Cat Competition!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both beautiful kitties! I think it’s great to be active in the cat world. Great to see your babies. Famous felines!
Thank you. We are not active in showing any longer. The pandemic, my husbands illness and not having a cat who cooperates with showing has put a stop to actually showing.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations we'll done. Maybe you should enter more of the virtual competition's your cat's are certainly good enough. Your daughter knew that you would enjoy. Well done to her as well.