URGENT INJURED KITTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catmam2OceanBlue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mother has found an injured cat she can't take home due to her dogs but it's missing a back pad bones are sticking out. We are in Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK tried to contact rspca but with in being Sunday no response.. can anyone help what can we do? If need be I could take this cat in but I live far from the location I will attach a picture of the cat

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catmam2OceanBlue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My mam has seen an injured cat with a broken paw bones are sticking out . She cannot take it home due to being a god owner we can't get through to rspca we are located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK has anyone any advice please
image0000001.jpg

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother has found an injured cat she can't take home due to her dogs but it's missing a back pad bones are sticking out. We are in Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK tried to contact rspca but with in being Sunday no response.. can anyone help what can we do? If need be I could take this cat in but I live far from the location I will attach a picture of the cat
That cat definitely needs urgent Vet care, ASAP.
Please Call the nearest 24 hour Emergency Vet in the area,...for advice on how to get the cat, and get it some help.

Also call all Cat Shelters, Cat Rescues, Pet Sitters, and all Vets in the area.
If your mom can get a large cardboard box, and place some food inside,...then she may be able to transport the cat, without getting hurt.

But it would be better to get professional help, and advice of what to do.
If you can get there, and help your mom, then that would be even better.

Catmam2OceanBlue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That cat definitely needs urgent Vet care, ASAP.
Please Call the nearest 24 hour Emergency Vet in the area,...for advice on how to get the cat, and get it some help.

Also call all Cat Shelters, Cat Rescues, Pet Sitters, and all Vets in the area.
If your mom can get a large cardboard box, and place some food inside,...then she may be able to transport the cat, without getting hurt.

But it would be better to get professional help, and advice of what to do.
If you can get there, and help your mom, then that would be even better.
Thankyou somebody is coming to collect the cat thankfully and take it too urgent vets

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Please update us all, on how things go,...with this cat.
You are both so Kind and Amazing,...for offering to help...this injured stray cat.
Bless you Both.

Catmam2OceanBlue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Please update us all, on how things go,...with this cat.
You are both so Kind and Amazing,...for offering to help...this injured stray cat.
Bless you Both.
I regret to inform you this poor kitty had severe leg damage the vet said she believed he got trapped in a fence or cat trap and also had a broken foot on the other leg they deemed it inhumane to amputate both legs so unfortunately last Monday put this poor baby to sleep.

The rspca was going to fund it all as having no chip the owners were never found which makes this so much sadder.

There was hope at one point that he would make it if it was only one leg severely damaged and they would take the leg off and hold him for 7 days then release to cat and dog shelter .. I would of happily rehomed this beautiful boy

Very upsetting news

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this. You did everything that you could to help this cat and I hope that there is some comfort in that.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I regret to inform you this poor kitty had severe leg damage the vet said she believed he got trapped in a fence or cat trap and also had a broken foot on the other leg they deemed it inhumane to amputate both legs so unfortunately last Monday put this poor baby to sleep.

The rspca was going to fund it all as having no chip the owners were never found which makes this so much sadder.

There was hope at one point that he would make it if it was only one leg severely damaged and they would take the leg off and hold him for 7 days then release to cat and dog shelter .. I would of happily rehomed this beautiful boy

Very upsetting news
It is very sad news. :frown:

Yet as fionasmom said, your mom and you helped this cat.
He was shown Love, and caring about him, in his last days
Only a Vet could heal his injuries, and so he was brought to the right place.
He must have been in a lot of pain.
Bless you both for getting him help.

Rest in Heaven, Beautiful cat....from Newcastle upon Tyne. :rbheart: 🐾🌈

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you so much for everything you and your mother did to try and help him. If it hadn't been for you this poor cat would have suffered far more than he did.

You did the right thing and I'm sure that if he had a family they would appreciate all of your efforts.

We always lock the threads when a cat passes as a sign of respect. It might help you to start a thread in his memory in our Crossing the Bridge We also have resources for grieving cat lovers there.

Rest in peace sweet cat. Your passing has touched people more than you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.