Urgent Help Required - Cat Broken Jaw

Roxyroxy94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello

Please take a minute to look at my go fund me page.

It's called vet bills for Olivers jaw

gofundme.com/vet-bills-for-olivers-jaw

It is set up to help raise urgently required funds to help my cat Oliver. He was severely injured by a car and had a horrid jaw injury.

He has had his jaw wired but at an expense. I am soon to be starting university and need all the help I can. I couldn't put him to sleep.

Thank you so much

Attachments

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

With that said, I hope you get the help you need for your kitty! Speedy recovery!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Roxyroxy94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you , it's heart breaking but we got him eating a little bit of his favourite food blended tonight X

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:dunno: who is Oliver's vet? It helps if we can contact the vet's office to make sure the funding campaign is legit. My heart jumped when I read that your sister is autistic because my adult daughter has brain damage so several of our closest friends are autistic and they all have cats. Animals, especially cats, seem to have a unique understanding with those special people. Prayers for Oliver's recovery and blessings for your funding campaign!:vibes::vibes: Susan