Update On My Babies

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, other than the tummy trouble the kittens are getting big.

This is the one my son is adopting. He has already renamed her Onsa (long O sound). In this pic, she is using him as a teething ring.
IMG_0002.JPG

This one is the Tortie. I've nicknamed her Expresso (double meaning). My son calls her Zoom. My son's best friend wants her bad. He is currently in Iran, but will be done with this tour in Sept. He's going to have his mom put her on hold, then pick her up when she's old enough. It's blurry, but she's always on the run.
IMG_0004.JPG

This one, I'm so close to adopting for myself. I really wanted another Mau mix, but those big Puss in Boots eyes get me. We are also getting very attached. I have a name picked out, but I will wait until I get further emotional about her and decide to adopt.

IMG_0005.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the decision has been made. I was looking on the shelter website to see if there were new kittens I needed to prepare for. When I saw that my kittens adoption fee was only $20. Up here, that means barn cat. She is more timid than the others and slightly frightened of the big world. She won't make it 10 minutes outside. I'm calling tomorrow to put her on hold for me.
Her new name is Samai.