Uh... hey there!

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There's not much going on where I live, and I don't have many people to talk to, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to come here.:lovecat:Anyway, I'm Savannah! Reply with- well, whatever, really, I just need something to keep me distracted so I don't fall asleep at just 5:45 PM-

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there! You sound so young. Do you still have something to do? If you want to sleep this early I think you can take a short nap. :)
Or you can play with the cats. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there! You sound so young. Do you still have something to do? If you want to sleep this early I think you can take a short nap. :)
Or you can play with the cats. :)
I am relatively young, I'm in 7th grade, but I sometimes I fall asleep when I just have nothing else to do- Sorry for the late reply, my internet shuts off at 11 PM and turns back on at 6 AM.

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
read books books are one of the best ways to pass time
That just reminded me I've got two books entirely unread in a series I like just sitting on my shelf- and I would start reading them, but I've got eLearning all day today-

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That just reminded me I've got two books entirely unread in a series I like just sitting on my shelf- and I would start reading them, but I've got eLearning all day today-
The name of the series is "The Inheritance Cycle" but it's probably better known by the first book's name, Eragon; my brother gave me the first book, then went out and bought me the second one (Which I read just as fast), and I wound up getting the third and fourth ones for Christmas, which I haven't had time to start reading.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
d
The name of the series is "The Inheritance Cycle" but it's probably better known by the first book's name, Eragon; my brother gave me the first book, then went out and bought me the second one (Which I read just as fast), and I wound up getting the third and fourth ones for Christmas, which I haven't had time to start reading.
dont forget to get your home work done first before you start reading

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
d

dont forget to get your home work done first before you start reading
I will! I've got set virtual meetings throughout the day with my teachers, and all my Google classes explain what my assignments are. My current priority is Social Studies, since my grade in that subject isn't great at the moment, but I've got an entire quarter left and lots of places to look for motivation.

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thats great who is your favorite author?
That's a pretty hard question, since I've read so many different series... I've gotta say I don't have one, though I do have a few I like: Christopher Paolini (Inheritance Cycle); Alexandra Bracken ("Darkest Minds: series); I WOULD say J.K. Rowling but I don't approve of her ideologies; Whoever it was who wrote the Percy Jackson series (I forgot their name); and Lilian Jackson Braun ("The Cat Who..." Series)

Savannah_Cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there! I live in Georgia now, but I'm from South Carolina, the Columbia area. :)
Nice to meet you! I have an aunt (technically "great-aunt" but eh) who lives in Georgia by a lake (I forget the lake's name, though) and probably the coolest thing is seeing all the sparrows nest under a bridge whenever I go jet-skiing with her, just the idea that something entirely foreign to them appeared and they managed to take advantage of it like that.