Training SCAREDY cat or BOSSY cat to Walk On Leash (Video)

taomom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are staying nice and safe.
I have a lot of time in my hands this past week so I have created a cat video. When I take my cat outside, my neighbors always get surprised and ask me how I am able to walk my cat on leash. They told me that they tried with their cats but failed. Cats have different personalities. Some cats can be trained easily and some take more time. In the video I made, I show you all how to train your cat if your cat is a scaredy cat or a controlling bossy cat, here it is:

Hope it helps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taomom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for posting this taomom taomom
You are welcome. Hope it helps those who felt like giving up training their cat to walk on leash. I know I almost did with Penelope but I knew it had to be done for the safety of everyone in the house. Without outdoor access, she was ultra aggressive, it was scary to go near her. With nature access, booy what a change! 😉

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You are welcome. Hope it helps those who felt like giving up training their cat to walk on leash. I know I almost did with Penelope but I knew it had to be done for the safety of everyone in the house. Without outdoor access, she was ultra aggressive, it was scary to go near her. With nature access, booy what a change! 😉
Quite a number of members would like to walk their cats on leash as questions were asked about it and I hope this video will help them walk their cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taomom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Quite a number of members would like to walk their cats on leash as questions were asked about it and I hope this video will help them walk their cats.
Same here. And it takes a sprinkle of confidence and positivity just to get it done. 😉 Almost any cat can be trained.