Total Cat Mojo

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
My birthday was yesterday and my mother gifted me a copy of Total Cat Mojo by Jackson Galaxy. I've been wanting this book for awhile now, so I'm pretty excited to read it -- just curious, have any of you read it & what do you think of it?

I'll admit I started watching him a LOT again when I got the kittens. I feel like his advice REALLY helped me to understand how to help Mia.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't read it but you could ask people in the Books and REading thread, maybe one of them has
It sounds really good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't read it but you could ask people in the Books and REading thread, maybe one of them has
It sounds really good!
Yeah! I wasn't sure if it was okay to post about non-botm books! ^_^;

It is really good so far! I have always loved his insight on things

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah! I wasn't sure if it was okay to post about non-botm books! ^_^;
Oh of course. The reading thread is for all books. Only a few of us are in the Book Club,
not much interest. Check out Augusts' book of the month, it's what I call a beach read, ha!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday! :celebrate::bday: What a great gift from your mom. I haven't read the book either but like to watch his show on Animal Planet, My Cat from Hell.

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday! :celebrate::bday: What a great gift from your mom. I haven't read the book either but like to watch his show on Animal Planet, My Cat from Hell.
Thank you!

Yeah, she knew I've wanted it for awhile =) I've been trying to educate myself more. I've had cats ALL my life, but I'd really like to know and understand them so I can better take care of my little herd.

So far it's a really interesting book, though I def expected it would be! I LOVE his show and have been following him for awhile now on Youtube.

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
i love jackson galaxy ! i watch his show my cat from hell sometimes .... did you know that he is wiccan ?
I did not know that, no! That's pretty interesting! I'm Christian, personally (not that that changes how I feel about him! I've always had a deep amount of respect for Wiccans! A few of my friends are, so I learn about about it from them =) Though what I learn from them is about the extent of my knowledge.)

I think he's amazing, honestly! Been watching him for years now, when I saw he had a book out I got super excited. I'm still reading it, but it's packed full of information. I love it! If you haven't read it, you should ^_^

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
hello there ! yeah i am wiccan but its not a devil worshipping thing like people have went on to believe . I practice healing and protection for cats mostly . I will have to get that book lol

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
hello there ! yeah i am wiccan but its not a devil worshipping thing like people have went on to believe . I practice healing and protection for cats mostly . I will have to get that book lol
Oh, trust me! I never believed it was <3 I don't know many people who actually think that way outside of extremists and I tend to avoid those types of people ^_^;