Tortured Cat

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
..... Or so she would have us believe. This happens every. Single. Time. She eats.
This isn’t even bad- I just can’t stand recording her while I need my hands to cover my bleeding ears. Buttercup (aka the Spotted Menace) absolutely unbelievable when my son feeds her, she adds in so many more sounds and tells him how awful she has it. I keep trying to get him to sacrifice his hearing for a video of that, you know- because I’m such a good mum. o_O

View media item 421262

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL!!!
I had my (new razor walkers) headphones on and the volume not all that loud, and MY cat about 8 feet away could hear her WOW!!
She’s so bad, lol! She hates it when I play that video, I don’t know if she doesn’t know it’s actually HER and not another super annoying cat! I can’t describe how much worse she is with Luke, what a brat!!!:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Poor little Buttercup, she must be starving. Meoooowwww, I'm starving! I've heard that line a time or two. Now now Buttercup, you are not a skinny kitty, your'e not fooling us. She sure is a little darling.
Jack
Oh my goodness didn’t she look like a little football?! Here I had spent so much time researching the right food and amounts, I’ve never had an overweight pet. She was six months old at here, and I had just cut back her kitten feeding to that of an older cat. She wasn’t happy. Yet, she got BIGGER when I cut back her food?! I couldn’t figure it out until I heard a bell bumping against the dog dish and crunching- she was happily eating the poor dogs food (who is always free fed and maintains a perfect weight). I was shocked and started letting her know that dish was NOT hers. She would just bolt into the kitchen and steal a piece, then hunch over it like it was her kill and snarl at me like a wild animal while see chomped on it! I had to call the vet, they said to stop free feeding the poor dog, which I feel awful about because it’s not his fault. She’s has a really petite body frame, she’s very active and muscular, and not supposed to be fat obviously- she just got that way when I slowly cut back her kitten feedings. I now feed the dog small amounts twice a day, she always has her kibble and wet twice a day. I just hope she gets used to it, the vet said it was because she was feral- she and her mom were covered in frostbite and starving. Any suggestions? I’m actually a bit worried, here I make sure she has a good quality, balanced diet fed correctly and she’s eating dog food!:rolleyes3:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My Big Guy's' music in the mornings is starting to be an opera, --oh my heart is BREAKING how can you not LEAP out of bed to attend to my EVERY need!!!!!!
And then oh joy you're up!!!, and then oh NO you're going the WRONG way!!!! And then oh joy!!!!!
LOL
Anyway, your description of how you're handling the food situation sounds good, I think just keep an eye on both furfaces' weights and body condition and you'll be golden :)