Tony needs a new clock!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tony started banging on the bedroom door at 5 a.m. this morning. I held out until 5:45 and then got up to feed them. Turns out there was very little water left. Filled u p the bowl, Tony ran for it, Angel jumped in front of him and snacked him on his little head. I think I'm going to re-name Angel to"Devil".

Don't know how Tony's stomach clock will work with the time change this weekend.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Europe switched back to standard time this past Sunday, and it totally bewildered Mogli. He simply couldn't understand why all his meals were late on Sunday. He's still getting excited about his next meal a little too early, but I expect him to have adapted to the change by the weekend.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We change this Sunday.  I'm looking forward to that extra 1 hour of sleep!

My cats don't worry too much about DST changes. I free feed dry in the day so they always have something. And while they get wet in the evening, it is never at a specific time.  Sometimes I give it around 5pm, other times not until 7pm, and sometimes I just skip an evening. I do that so they don't become accustomed to an exact time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning Tony started banging on the door at around 4 a.m. I dread this weekend with the time change --- it'll really mess up his poor little head!