Tom Kitten Tribute

Toniko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have been crying for 10 hours now. What a sweet little face, and precious ears. Such a smuggler with a cute little purr. Rest easy my sweet Tiny Tom

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I read the story of Tom and was very saddened to hear of his passing.
He was a darling little one lost all too soon, but he knew love, and that is a blessing.

:rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Toniko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 7 year old made a picture of him in school today. Amazing how in 11 days little Tom had stolen our hearts :sigh::rbheart:

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet Tiny Tom may be gone from your life, but never from your heart. His poor little body could not carry on, but his spirit and sweetness will reside forever in your memories. He would never want you to be sad because he loved you too much. If you were the first to go you would only want happiness in his life, he wants no less. That tiny, sweet face will haunt our thoughts today, it is tragic to lose such a tiny one so loved and so wanted. My prayers and thoughts go out to you, I hope you can find comfort in knowing you showed him what love and caring was all about, for that you will be surely blessed. He went to the Rainbow Bridge as a member of your family and a sweet, sweet friend. Take care of yourself, know you are not alone in your grief, many will be mourning for taht precious baby because of your tribute.......RIP precious Tiny Tom. Your life on this earth was way too short, but the sweetness and joy you brought to it in that short amount of time is immeasurable. Sleep tight, pleasant dreams little Prince!

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss and for what you are going through.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss of Tiny Tom. He is now in a perfect condition in a perfect place. I wish you comfort and peace.