Today Is National Coffee Day (us)

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many coffee shops and cafes and other places are offering either free coffee or a discounted coffee with purchase of another item :D

All the Places to Get Free Coffee on National Coffee Day

Check your local newspaper for local offerings. A hotel downtown here is setting up a cart outside with free coffee and locally made donuts in seasonal flavors and a raffle.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I just got an e-mail that all the Nespresso Boutiques are offering a complimentary caramel apple latte today. I may have to go out of my way to drive by the nearest Nespresso location. :wink: Love my coffee!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I didn't know this. I might have to go to town to look for some. Or just make some special coffee here home. I bought some strawberry flavored coffee as a promotional item our local chain grocery had for $.25 a bag for 12 ounces.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I love my morning cup of coffee! Oh wow, blueyedgirl5946 blueyedgirl5946 strawberry flavored coffee sounds kind of interesting; you'll have to let us know what you think of it.

neely neely caramel apple latte? Sounds good!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot about it, but we don't have any coffee shops in my town anyway.
So to me, everyday is coffee day. (I drink a lot of coffee.)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love coffee so I agree that coffee day is every day. I'm also curious about how the strawberry coffee is but I wouldn't try it. I find most flavored coffees underwhelming and more often than not, the flavor is artificial and even if it is not it is so subtle that it may as well not be there at all. Flavored coffees are also usually a light roast and I prefer a medium roast.

These days, I have been drinking Tim Horton's coffee that I get from Amazon through the subscribe and save program. It's good! :thumbsup:

www.amazon.com/Tim-Hortons-Arabica-Medium-Original/dp/B003Z8NEL6/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506890031&sr=8-3&keywords=tim+hortons+ground+coffee

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The coffee was in a grey bag and labeled "limited edition." On the bag it says made by DZA brands. It is actually
Strawberry Shortcake. When I googled DZA brands strawberry coffee, one comes up made by Dunkin Donuts. I think the bags I bought were a promotional item for our local grocery food chain, Food Lion.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning I found a bag of holiday coffee I had picked up around Christmas. It was "Santa's White Christmas." I decided to try it this morning. It is a rich spicy type coffee, very nice. Christmas in October at my house today. Hubby just got up so I will have to see what his remarks are when he gets a taste. :yummy: