Today A New Baby Has Crossed The Rainbow Bridge

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our pretty kitty Penny passed this morning. She was only 2 years old (just celebrated a birthday) and such a sweet and beautiful cat. She will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Beautiful
IMG_20180414_094835_675.jpg

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your Penny. She was a beautiful girl. Had she been ill? Two years is such a short time but I think she was well loved. :alright:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your Penny. She was a beautiful girl. Had she been ill? Two years is such a short time but I think she was well loved. :alright:
She escaped the house through an open window and was struck by a car. One of our neighbors notified us, and we buried her under a tree in our yard.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so, so sorry! What an awful thing to have happen. I'm glad you were able to bury her at home. How heartbreaking for you. As much as we try to protect them sometimes it is just out of our control. Losing our babies is so hard no matter how it happens but when it is unexpected and such a tragedy like this is is just that much harder.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank for the condolences. My daughter is heartbroken and everyone is just trying to make it through the day.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Lovely Penny, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

My heart breaks for your family, especially your daughter. In my thoughts, held close.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank for the condolences. My daughter is heartbroken and everyone is just trying to make it through the day.
I am so sorry for your loss. It really is heartbreaking when they leave us. Please let your little girl know that she (and all of you of course) are not alone. We are holding her close in our hearts and our thoughts. The love she shared with Penny is obvious. RIP Penny. You will live forever in the hearts of all who loved you. :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart cries for the pain you are all going through. I, too, have lost a loved one this way and the anguish it brings is horrific.
I hope you will come to understand that it was an accident, you should not hold guilt over something that was not intentional. The past can never be changed. Time goes forward with us with it, and time is the only thing that heals a broken heart. Try not to dwell on the end, it changes nothing and brings only heartache to do so. Penny would never want you to be so sad because of her, she loves you too much for that. Try to focus on the good she brought to your life, the joy and happiness that she shared with you. Love is always wanting that joy for the ones you love, especially the ones you have to leave behind. Just as you would want for the ones you left behind if you were the first to go.
Use your memories of happier times for comfort, and know that bond of love that ties your hearts together will be with you always. Nothing, not even death, can take that from you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all, take care of yourself and know we all care and wish you well.
RIP beautiful Penny. You will be forever held in loving hearts, you will be forever missed. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again. Good night, sleep tight, little princess!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so so sad to read this, that is horrible. I am sorry that you all had to witness and deal with this tragic loss.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your hearts heal a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are no words to describe the pain you are feeling, it's incredible, unbearable, immense. I feel it too, because I know what it means...

Now Penny is free to run where there are no dangers, but is looking back at you. She knows that one day she will run TO you again.

RIP Penny!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How heartbreaking. I lost my Monte-Cat the same way in 2008 and it was so devastating. Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful beloved Penny, it is clear how important she was to your family. She definitely felt love for her too-short time here. Heart-healing vibes being sent your family's' way. :heartshape: