Tips On Trapping Strays?

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone. I want to save some strays to the point of getting in a vet. But either me nor my parents know any nearby vets near me nor any shelters near me.

(pls read below if you're in my country, thanks, please ignore if not, u can read if u want)

And fellow cat lovers who are in my country know that, HDB are not cat approved! As you know, I live some where that is probably the oldest place. I don't live in anywhere that supports cats in hdbs, so I don't know what to do anymore. (i've always been a cat person, not a dog person.)
(end of this)

I feel like moving in the future. But who actually knows what happen in the future. Cats are often going down and their all getting abused. Any tips? (also pet store doesnt allow carriers without vip pass:stars:)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello fellow Singaporean, nice to see you on this site and thank you for having a part in saving our strays.

There are societies around that may be able to help you. I’ve listed some links for you. Please go through them or you may even want to sign up with CWS which is very active in saving our strays.

Cat Welfare Society – Saving Lives Everyday
Start Your Own Trap and Neuter – Cat Welfare Society
Sterilisation Support – Cat Welfare Society
Beginner's guide to owning a cat in Singapore | Pets Magazine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello fellow Singaporean, nice to see you on this site and thank you for having a part in saving our strays.

There are societies around that may be able to help you. I’ve listed some links for you. Please go through them or you may even want to sign up with CWS which is very active in saving our strays.

Cat Welfare Society – Saving Lives Everyday
Start Your Own Trap and Neuter – Cat Welfare Society
Sterilisation Support – Cat Welfare Society
Beginner's guide to owning a cat in Singapore | Pets Magazine
Thanks for the links, I am now looking forward to saving strays now.